Onion Meatloaf Muffins. Browse Our Fast And Easy Meatloaf Recipes Collection. Meatloaf Muffins are a fun alternative to classic meatloaf. These tasty mini meatloaves are made with Lipton Onion Soup Mix and crushed Ritz Crackers.
The meatloaf itself could have been a bit lighter and more flavorful in my opinion. I also put in a teaspoon of basil a teaspoon of Oregano and a few roesmary leaves. That fat ratio will produce too much grease and your meatloaf cups will shrink quite a bit. You can cook Onion Meatloaf Muffins using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Onion Meatloaf Muffins
- It’s 1 tsp. of black pepper.
- You need 11/2 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lbs of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 c. of quick oats.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1 envelope of Lipton onion soup dry mix.
- It’s 6 Tbsp. of gravy mix beef divided.
- Prepare 1 c. of water.
We are sticking with good old classic ketchup in this recipe. Instead of using breadcrumbs, we crumbled saltine crackers to give the meatloaf a great, light texture that is still hearty. Peel then roughly chop the onion using a cutting board and large sharp knife. Place the onion into a food processor and process until diced.
Onion Meatloaf Muffins instructions
- 1c. Water and 3 Tbsp gravy mix, bring to a boil and thicken..
- Mix together remaining ingredients and put 1/2 c. Into muffin tins..
- Bake 350 for 1hr or temp reaches 170.
- Serve with beef gravy and sides..
If you don't have a food processor you can dice the onion by hand with the knife. Place meatloaf mixture in muffin cups, mounding slightly above each cup. While meatloaf is cooking, mix the sauce ingredients. You just take your favorite meatloaf recipe and bake it in muffin tins and voila – meatloaf muffins! After baking, place the muffins on a baking sheet and move them to the freezer.