Lobster Rolls. I grew up in Nova Scotia where seafood was cheap. My Mom and grandmothers had some pretty inventive ways of making lobster 'not-boring!' Now, lobster is a treat and costs a fortune. I've paid over ten dollars for one of these lobster rolls in Cape Cod and it wasn't half as good or half as big as the ones my Mom taught me to make.
He gushes about how fresh the lobster is on top of the grilled buns. Fill toasted buns with lobster and garnish with chives. Stir in chives and tarragon (if desired), and lemon juice; season with salt and pepper. You can cook Lobster Rolls using 5 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lobster Rolls
- It’s 1 of large or 2 small cooked lobster tails.
- You need 2-3 of measured tbsp mayo.
- You need 1 tsp of spicy brown mustard.
- Prepare of Juice of half a lime.
- It’s of Salt pepper and a dash of old bay to finish.
Find the best Lobster Rolls near you on Yelp – see all Lobster Rolls open now. We might be a little biased, but we think this is the best lobster roll recipe of all time. This is the classic New England lobster roll recipe: a basic hot dog bun filled with lobster salad. There are no fancy seasonings here; the lobster is showcased in a simple mayonnaise dressing.
Lobster Rolls step by step
- Chop your tails and put them in a bowl. Add the rest of the ingredients and combine well. Chill and serve on toasted, buttered buns with a dash of old bay..
This salad is also great over greens for a main dish. Combine lobster meat and mayonnaise in medium bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Butter along outside surfaces of hot dog rolls. Heat medium skillet over high heat.