*EASY* NO BAKE Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake (NOT nut free). A no-bake vegan blueberry cheesecake recipe that's easy to make with only nourishing ingredients, refined-sugar-free, gluten-free and paleo! This vegan cheesecake with cashews is creamy, sweet and tastes like the real thing – without dairy or refined sugar! Easy Vegan No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake Recipe.
You can bake it or not (to serve as creamy no-bake ice cream slices) – That's your choice! The recipe is dairy-free, egg-free, super simple, and makes the perfect dessert for kids and adults alike! Raw Blueberry Cheesecake with Raspberries is an amazing vegan cheesecake that will impress all of your guests with very little effort. You can cook *EASY* NO BAKE Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake (NOT nut free) using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of *EASY* NO BAKE Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake (NOT nut free)
- You need of Crust.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pecans.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of almond flour or raw almonds.
- Prepare 1 cup of pitted dates.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1/4 cup of melted coconut oil.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- Prepare of Filling.
- Prepare 2 cups of cashew (soak at least 3 hours before).
- It’s 3-4 Tbs of lemon juice (or more if you like).
- You need 1/3 cup of agave or maple syrup.
- Prepare 1 cup of coconut milk.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh blueberries.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
Delicious vegan food, for every occasion Recipes Gluten Free Raw Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake Gluten Free brownies Gluten Free keto Gluten Free list Gluten Free rice Gluten Free waffles. Easy Raw Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake Recipe. This vegan blueberry cheesecake is super smooth, creamy, sweet and tart – the perfect cheesecake without the dairy!
*EASY* NO BAKE Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake (NOT nut free) step by step
- You will definitely need a food processor for this and a spring form pan for the best results!.
- First things first, soak the cashews in water. Just enough water to cover them and soak for a minimum 3 hours or overnight.
- For the crust. Add all crust ingredients into a food processor and combine until the mixture stays together but still a bit crumbled.
- Spray your pan. Push down crust as evenly as you can to the bottom of the pan. Freeze for 2 hours. Now for the filling.
- In your food processor add your drained and soaked cashews along with the other filling ingredients except the blueberries and lemon juice.
- Blend this mixture very well the smoother the mix the better your texture.
- Add lemon juice for the creamy Taste. Add as much or as little as you like. Add in blueberries last. Combine well.
- Once your crust is frozen add the filling right on top and freeze until it sets completely..
- Once everything is totally set. Remove from spring form pan and place on a cake plate !.
- And you’re done! Thaw completely or eat slightly colder. Will last in the fridge up to 4 days ☺️.
The berry cake has a sweet, slightly crunchy crust made of blended dates and almonds, and an irresistible blueberry-vanilla- cashew filling. A perfect summer dessert, these No Bake Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Bars are refreshing & full of fruity flavor! They're vegan, gluten-free & easy to make with just a handful of ingredients, including Silk's Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative! Thank you Silk for teaming up with me for this yummy recipe. 💜 You are not going to believe how easy this creamy no-bake gluten free cheesecake recipe is to make. Gluten free cinnamon graham crackers and creamy Nutella flavors all combine to make the perfect no-bake cheesecake ever!