Sour Cereal Soup. You can make sour cereal in one pot by starting with the sauté and then adding the water and grain, but using two pots is easy and quicker. In West Slavic countries, as well as in Belarus, fermented cereals, such as rye, wheat, or oatmeal, are used to make soups. In Poland and parts of Belarus, rye is traditional for making żur; a variant made with wheat flour instead of rye is known in Poland as barszcz biały ("white borscht").
It's sort of like Froot Loops, but with that sour-sugar coating that actual Sour Patch Kids have. It's done the same way, using the rule "one part of cereal to three parts of water, plus garlic". How long can you keep this Sour Rye Soup in the fridge? You can have Sour Cereal Soup using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sour Cereal Soup
- It’s 5 ounces of Spainish Chorizo.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of sliced leeks.
- It’s 1/2 pound of Yukon gold fingerling potatoes.
- Prepare 48 ounces of chicken broth.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Spainish paprika ground.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt more if needed.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of honey.
- It’s 2/3 cup of steel rolled oatmeal.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of parsley flakes.
- You need 8 ounces of baby portobello mushrooms.
- You need 3 tablespoons of soya sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of smoked hog jawls bacon.
- It’s 1/2 cup of lingonberry fruit sauce.
Hot soups are additionally characterized by bo. Hash browns baked with cream of chicken soup, sour cream and cheese is a popular church basement side dish. You can't go wrong with this recipe! You can make this ahead and keep in the fridge..
Sour Cereal Soup step by step
- Get a pot and heat with nonstick spray. Remove casing from chorizo. Slice the chorizo, mushrooms, and leeks. Dice the potatoes..
- Add the mushrooms and leeks to the chorizo. Season with salt. Sauté for 10 minutes. Add the diced potatoes and chopped hog jawls. Sauté for 15 minutes..
- Add in the rest of the spices. Sauté after you add the lingonberry. Then add the broth. Bring to a boil then simmer covered for 12 minutes..
- Add the oatmeal and cover. Remove from heat and allow the residual heat to cook for 30 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
Cereal Bowls: Although they're similar to other bowls, you'll find that cereal bowls are often deeper than those designed for soup. The cereal bowls at Pottery Barn come in various styles and some have a capacity that's large enough for several servings at once. Salad Bowls: Another type of bowl you'll find in the selection are salad bowls. Spoiled milk is the result of an overgrowth of bacteria that compromises the quality, flavor, and texture of milk. Get full Hungarian Sweet 'n' Sour Cabbage Soup Recipe ingredients, how-to directions, calories and nutrition review.