Tuna + Avocado Salad.
You can cook Tuna + Avocado Salad using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tuna + Avocado Salad
- It’s 280 gr of – Tuna in sunoil.
- It’s 150 gr of – Rucola Melange.
- Prepare 100 gr of – Fussili.
- Prepare 0,5 of cumcumber.
- It’s 2 of tomatoes.
- You need 3 of avocados.
- It’s 1 of shallot.
- Prepare 200 ml of – Olive Oil.
- You need 50 ml of – White Wine Vinegar.
- Prepare of Mix of Pine nuts, dried tomato flakes and fried unions.
- Prepare of Thyme.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
Tuna + Avocado Salad step by step
- Set everything up..
- Cook the fussili accordingly.
- Cut the sjalot very small. – Cut the 0.5 cumcumber in half along the long side and scrape it in pieces. Cut the tomatoes and avocado in pieces. And take the tuna already out of the cans..
- Put some salt on the cumcumber and some pepper on the avocado..
- Mix the 200ml olive oil, 50ml White Wine Vinegar and some Thyme together for the dressing.
- Put everything together and enjoy the salad..