Corn Flake Peanut Butter Cookies. Line a baking sheet with waxed paper. Bring the sugar and corn syrup to a boil in a saucepan over medium heat; stir in butter and peanut butter until thoroughly mixed. Grama's Corn Flake Peanut Butter CookiesAllRecipes.
How to Make Peanut Butter Corn Flake Cookies Bring sugar and corn syrup to boil; remove from heat. Add peanut butter and mix well. You can cook Corn Flake Peanut Butter Cookies using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Corn Flake Peanut Butter Cookies
- Prepare 1 cup of Karo Syrup.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 16 oz of jar smooth peanut butter(any brand).
- Prepare 10 cup of corn flakes.
Once you get started you need to keep stirring, so measure the ingredients and have ready. In a large pot heat the corn syrup until almost boiling; add the sugar and stir well. These Peanut Butter Cornflake Cookies are easy to make and full of amazing flavor. They come together quickly, and only require a few simple ingredients, you probably already have on hand.
Corn Flake Peanut Butter Cookies instructions
- Cook over medium heat karo syrup && sugar. Bring to a boil. Boil only long enough to become runny && all sugar granules melted into liquid. Approx 5 min. (Not too long or will be to hard).
- Add peanut butter until melted && smooth && creamy..
- Add corn flakes && stir until all cereal is covered in sauce..
- Form balls with either your hands or a spoon in wax paper. Set wax paper on steel cookie sheet so you can put into freezer for cookies to set..
- Enjoy! Beware,, INCREDIBLY EASY TO MAKE && ADDICTING!.
Pour warm peanut butter mixture over corn flakes and mix well, making sure to coat all of the corn flakes. Remove from heat & add butter & peanut butter. Make sure you add butter/peanut butter after you do the sugar and syrup and than mix in the corn flakes other wise they come out hard.but making them. Lastly, enjoy your amazing Peanut Butter Cornflake Cookies! How to Make Boiled Corn Flake Peanut Butter Cookies.