Chocolate peanut butter cheese cake. Turn off oven, prop door open with wooden spoon, and let cheesecake slowly cool in water. Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake. written by Vera Z. If there's nothing you love more in the world than the combination of chocolate and peanut butter, you must try this Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake recipe!
Really, I can't go any further without warning you that this is the type of cake where even a sliver will feel like a. Recipe with step-by-step photos for a delicious no-bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake, using a chocolate biscuit base and an easy filling with crunchy peanut. This Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake starts with an Oreo cookie crust, followed by a rich peanut butter filling, then topped with chocolate ganache and chopped peanuts. You can have Chocolate peanut butter cheese cake using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate peanut butter cheese cake
- It’s 1 of small pack digestive biscuits (8-10pc).
- Prepare 3-4 tbsp of melted butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped white chocolate.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cream cheese.
- You need 50 gram of whipped cream (3/4cup approx).
- Prepare 1/4 cup +1 tbsp of peanut butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped regular chocolate.
It's a decadent dessert that is well worth the effort of making a baked cheesecake. This Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake is the ultimate dessert for chocolate and peanut butter lovers! It features a chocolate cookie crust and rich stripes of luscious chocolate and peanut butter cheesecake. Top it with whipped cream and peanut.
Chocolate peanut butter cheese cake instructions
- Crush the biscuits nicely. And mix 3 tbsp butter. Put a butter paper into tin. Add biscuits mixture into a loose bottom tin. And press tightly. Keep in fridge for 30-40min to set..
- Put cream into a pan and keep on slow heat to make it hot. Take 2 bowl, add half part into 1 bowl, 2nd part into another bowl..
- Add white and regular chocolate (dark or milk chocolate) to hot cream and mix well and prepare mousse..
- Let it cool down a little. In white chocolate mixture add whipped cream and cream cheese and beat it nicely. Then mix peanut butter and beat it again. (u can use any of this, creamy peanut butter or crunchy).
- Add white chocolate mixture to tin and keep in fridge for an hour. Then add regular chocolate mixture on it and put in fridge for 2-3hrs. (Or over night, as 5-6hrs.).
- Unmold the cake..
- Heat butter and add peanut butter into it.. mix well, let it cool down and spread unevenly on top and garnish with some chopped chocolate..
- Cut cake into pieces and serve..
May your journey to these peanut butter chocolate chip cookie cheesecake bars be a delicious one. Check out our video for how Cream the butter, sugars, and peanut butter until smooth and fluffy. Add the egg and beat until incorporated. Nigella's peanut butter chocolate cheesecake is the stuff of legend. It's not for the faint-hearted, but if you can handle the unashamed indulgence.