Mike's Green Chile Grilled Cheese.
You can have Mike's Green Chile Grilled Cheese using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's Green Chile Grilled Cheese
- It’s of ● For The Green Chile Grilled Cheese Sandwiches.
- You need 6 slice of Low Temp Melt Cheese Slices [kraft – borden – velvetta].
- You need 1/3 cup of Shreaded Mexican 3 Cheese Or Shreadded Fiesta Cheese [di.
- You need 1 can (7 oz) of Roasted Green Chiles Or Bueno Hatch Chiles [divided.
- You need 8 dash of Ground Cumin.
- You need 3 tbsp of Soft Butter [divided].
- You need 1 loaf of Fresh French Bread.
- Prepare of ● For The Options.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Fresh Cilantro.
- You need of Spicy Tomato Soup.
Mike's Green Chile Grilled Cheese instructions
- Cut four slices of French Bread 1"+ thick. Butter and lightly sprinkle buttered sides with Ground Cumin..
- Place two pieces of bread – butter side down – into your heated pan..
- Add three slices of cheese to each piece of bread. Add green chiles and top with shreadded cheese. Sprinkle with fresh Cilantro if desired. Place other pieces of bread on top and grill until sandwiches are golden brown, chiles are heated and cheese is fully melted. Usually about 4 minutes..
- Serve with hot Tomato Soup or Tortilla Soup. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/367955-mikes-tortilla-soup-green-chile-corn-bread.
- Serve with piping hot tomato soup. Enjoy!.