Kid's rice crispy treats (crock pot). These low fat Rice Krispie Treats taste just like the good old Rice Krispie Treats you make on the stove top. And these rice krispie treats don't need your undivided attention to prevent scorching, either – since they are made in a crock pot! Like this recipe for Instant Pot Rice Krispy Treats?
Pumpkin Spice Rice Krispie Treats- a instant fall classic dessert featuring brown butter and pumpkin spice is one yummy and easy to make Thanksgiving treat. Why do my rice crispy treats fall apart. I follow the recipe every time? You can cook Kid's rice crispy treats (crock pot) using 4 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kid's rice crispy treats (crock pot)
- It’s 1/2 stick of plain butter.
- You need 3 cup of brown rice cacao crisps.
- Prepare 3 cup of brown rice crisps.
- Prepare 10 oz of Kraft Jet-Puffed marshmallows.
Your treats are falling apart most likely because you are using margarine and not butter. Level up your Rice Krispies treats with this chocolatey and delicious spinoff of the original recipe! I try to bake with my kids a couple of times each month. It's largely because I like any excuse to eat baked goods, but also for the opportunity to spend time in the kitchen with my two boys.
Kid's rice crispy treats (crock pot) instructions
- Add butter to crock pot/ slow cooker..
- Add marshmallows over butter..
- Pour crisps, one cup at a time, alternating over the marshmallows..
- Make sure crisps cover marshmallows..
- Cover and cook for an hour on high..
- Check to be sure marshmallows have melted..
- Stir to combine..
- Remove from crock pot/ slow cooker and place in pyrex dish to cool..
- Once, cooled cut into squares and serve..
- Note: Used One degree brown rice crisps..
Sausage and rice is one of my kids favorite meals. But, normally I make it on the stove-top because that is just how I have always done it. This frugal recipe is easy on the budge while still tasting amazing. One of my kids favorite dinners for sure! Try this delicious Chocolate Covered Rice Krispie Treats recipe.