Philly Grilled Cheese.
You can cook Philly Grilled Cheese using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Philly Grilled Cheese
- Prepare 8 slice of bread.
- Prepare 8 slice of Velveeta sliced cheese.
- You need 1 lb of thin sliced shaved sandwich beef steak.
- Prepare 1 of green peppers.
- You need 1 of red onions.
- It’s 1 of butter.
Philly Grilled Cheese instructions
- Butter one side of each slice of bread..
- Heat medium skillet over medium high heat. Sweat veggies. Add beef and cook until no longer pink..
- When cooked, transfer mixture with slotted spoon to bowl as to drain grease..
- In another skillet, turn to medium high heat..
- Place 2 slices of bread butter side down. Add 1 piece of cheese on top of each piece of bread. Place a small spoonful of steak mixture on top of each piece of cheese. Place other piece of cheese on top and place remaining two pieces of bread butter side up..
- Let toast in pan until golden brown and cheese melted flipping carefully once..
- Finish all sandwiches. Enjoy..