No-Bake Yoghurt Cheesecake.
You can have No-Bake Yoghurt Cheesecake using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of No-Bake Yoghurt Cheesecake
- It’s of <Base>.
- You need 1/2 of pkt Choco Ripple Biscuits (125g).
- Prepare 50 g of Butter *melted.
- Prepare of <Cheesecake>.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of Gelatine (6g).
- You need 2-3 tablespoons of Boiling Water.
- Prepare 250 g of Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Sugar *1/3 cup if you like it sweeter.
- You need 1/2 cup of Greek Style Yoghurt.
- You need 1-2 tablespoons of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Cream *whipped.
No-Bake Yoghurt Cheesecake step by step
- Line a cake tin (springform is better) base and sides with baking paper..
- Process Choco Ripple Biscuits until mixture crumbled to fine crumbs. Mix with melted butter for the base and press into the prepared tin. *Note: Very dry low-fat chocolate biscuits need more moisture. Add 1-2 tablespoons Cream, Milk or extra Butter..
- Sprinkle Gelatine into Water in a small heat-proof bowl and soak for 5-10 minutes. Heat in the microwave for 30 seconds until hot, but do not boil. Using the electric beaters or a whisk, whip the cream until firm peaks form..
- Using the same beaters or a whisk, mix softened cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add Yoghurt and Lemon Juice and mix well. Gradually beat in the dissolved Gelatine until well combined. Fold in Whipped Cream..
- Pour the mixture over the base and smooth the surface. Cover and refrigerate for several hours until firmly set..
- Serve with your favourite berries..