You can cook Spanish Salad using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spanish Salad
- You need 1 Head of lettuce.
- Prepare Half of a cup of cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of Red oninon.
- It’s 3 Tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 Teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of pepper.
- You need of Goat cheese or feta cheese (optional).
- Prepare of Balasamic vinager (optional).
- It’s of Utencils.
- Prepare of Bowl.
- Prepare of Cutting boar.
- It’s of Knife.
- It’s of Kitchen towel or paper towels.
- It’s bowl of Small.
Spanish Salad step by step
- Rip the leaves of the head of lettuce, clean the leaves and the cherry tomatoes with room temperature water, then dry with kitchen rowel or paper towel..
- Cut the lettuce in to small pieces, he tomatoes in halves and the onion into thin bridges..
- In a small bowl mix the oil, lemon, salt and pepper to create a vinagrette for the salad..
- Add the vinagrette to the salad. Then toss the salad..
- Add the goat chese and the balsamic vinager (optional).