Azie's Cheese Steak Croissants.
You can cook Azie's Cheese Steak Croissants using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Azie's Cheese Steak Croissants
- You need 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- You need 1/4 of Chopped Onion.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Black Pepper.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Grated Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare 2 slice of White American Cheese.
- You need 2 packages of Croissant dough.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Italian Seasoning.
Azie's Cheese Steak Croissants instructions
- Sauté onions and add ground beef worcestershire sauce, salt, and peppers -cook until beef is done..
- When beef is done add cheddar cheese and mix. Top with white American cheese and cover so cheese melts..
- Roll out croissant dough slightly..
- Fill croissant dough with 1 tablespoon of meat and cheese mixture and fold it up..
- Beat 1 egg in a bowl with Italian seasoning and brush egg mixture over croissants..
- Follow croissant package instructions and bake until done. Let cool and enjoy!.