Peanut Butter Cheesecake.
You can have Peanut Butter Cheesecake using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Cheesecake
- Prepare 500 g of Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Peanut Butter creamy.
- It’s 1 cup of Heavy Cream.
- You need 1/3 cup of Sour Cream.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Cocoa Powder.
- It’s 1 cup of Sugar Confectioner ' s + 3 tbsps.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Peanuts Roasted chopped.
- It’s 1 packet of Graham Crackers.
- Prepare of Peanut butter Cinnamon or chips for garnish.
- Prepare of Chocolate sprinkles for garnish.
- Prepare 1 of Unsalted butter stick of.
- Prepare 9 of cake " Springform pan.
Peanut Butter Cheesecake step by step
- First prepare the base of the cake by mixing the butter (at room temp) with chopped graham crackers in the springform cake pan. Refigerate until you prepare the remaining cheesecake..
- Blend the cream cheese, sour cream, peanut butter and 1 cup of the confectioners' sugar until smooth and creamy with a hand mixer..
- Sprinkle the chopped peanuts around the bottom of the prepared crust and spoon the cheesecake filling on top, smoothing out the top and spreading the filling to the edge. Place a piece of plastic wrap directly on top of the cheesecake and refrigerate until set, at least 3 hours..
- Whisk together the heavy cream, cocoa powder and the remaining 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar in a medium mixing bowl until dissolved. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate along with the cheesecake..
- When ready to assemble, whisk the heavy cream and cocoa powder mixture until medium peaks form. Place the cocoa whipped cream in to a resealable plastic bag and squeeze the icing toward one corner of the bag. Snip a small opening at the corner with the icing. Pipe the frosting in any pattern of your liking around the edge of the cake..
- Sprinkle the peanut butter chips and chocolate sprinkles on top of the whipped cream..