Easy to make and yummy cheesecake. Here's a recipe I think you will like, it is very close to my families traditional award winning version. No-bake cheesecake is still made with cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla, but instead of eggs we fold Cool Whip into the mixture to keep it sturdy. How do you bake a cheesecake?
Yummy cheesecake cupcakes topped with sour cream and vanilla. Great dessert, easy to make and good with fresh fruit or jam. These adorable individual-sized cheesecakes are easy to make and get gobbled up quickly! You can have Easy to make and yummy cheesecake using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy to make and yummy cheesecake
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 2 blocks of softened cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of vanilla.
- Prepare 5-6 piece of digestive biscuits.
- Prepare 3-4 tablespoon of melted butter.
Make this cheesecake and you'll never make another kind of cheesecake again! This is a New York-style cheesecake with a simple graham cracker crust Who doesn't love a quick and easy no-bake cheesecake recipe? To make a gelatin layer that is more firm and easy to slice, use half of the water. Inspired by Cheesecake Factory, these mini cheesecakes have super creamy texture and taste.
Easy to make and yummy cheesecake instructions
- Crush the digestive biscuits and combine with the melted butter. Lay a piece of baking sheet on the baking pan and spread the biscuit evenly on the pan. Press down hard until they form a nice and hard crust.
- Put the biscuit into the fridge while you get on with the batter.
- Combine fist the cream cheese and the sour cream. Beat it until it's just combined and add in the rest of the ingredients.(Do not overbeat the batter).
- Take out the biscuit base and put the batter onto the base. Bake the cheesecake at 135 degree for 45 minutes. To see if it's cooked, poke a toothpick into the cheesecake. If it comes out clean, take it out of the oven and leave it to chill.
- When the cake is completely chilled, refrigerate it for at least 3 hours.
- For the finishing touch, use a hot knife to smooth out the edges of the cake. You can put some toppings. (I use Nutella sauce and blueberries).
They are easy to make and great for parties and gatherings. This easy Cheesecake Cupcakes recipe is simple to make and customize! This easy mini cheesecake recipe uses sour cream to make a smooth & creamy filling. These Mini Cheesecakes are thick, smooth and creamy, with a little tang from some sour cream! They have a vanilla wafer crust and are topped with fresh whipped cream and berries for a classic little treat!