Quinoa, Mango & Mint Salad.
You can cook Quinoa, Mango & Mint Salad using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quinoa, Mango & Mint Salad
- It’s 2 cups of water.
- It’s 1 cup of quinoa.
- Prepare 1/4 of red onion.
- It’s 2 of mangos.
- It’s 1 of cucumber.
- You need 1 of Roma tomato.
- It’s 1 cup of feta or panela cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of finely chopped fresh mint leaves.
- Prepare 2 of lemons, the juice of.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- It’s to taste of pepper.
Quinoa, Mango & Mint Salad instructions
- In a pot, bring the water to a rolling boil. Add the quinoa, cover and let simmer at low flame for 15 minutes. Drain and transfer to a bowl to let cool until room temperature (you can speed up the cooling by placing a smaller bowl with ice cubes or chilled water on top of the quinoa)..
- While the quinoa cools, dice onion, mangos, cucumber, tomato and cheese..
- Combine quinoa with diced ingredients, add the mint leaves. Toss with the lemon juice and season with salt and pepper. Voilá!.