Cheese steak egg roll. These Philly cheesesteak egg rolls are a guaranteed crowdpleaser, with ground beef, onions, and bell peppers encased in egg roll wrappers lined with American cheese. Cheesesteak egg rolls have all the flavors of the classic Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich in a crispy shell and made with ground beef! Cheesesteak Egg Rolls are basically the perfect fusion of American fast food and Chinese fast food in one.
These Philly cheesesteak egg rolls are made with rib eye steak, onions, peppers and provolone cheese, all wrapped up and fried to crispy perfection. The ultimate appetizer or game day snack! I love a good Philly cheesesteak sandwich, and these egg rolls have the same delicious and savory flavors. You can have Cheese steak egg roll using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheese steak egg roll
- It’s 1 small of onion cut into slivers.
- You need 2 lb of beef steak of choice..sliced thin.
- Prepare 2 cup of provolone cheese.
- You need 4 of white american cheese slices.
- It’s 1 packages of egg roll wrapper.
- It’s 2 cup of mushroom.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of slivered peppers.
- You need 1 of salt pepper garlic to taste.
This Philly Cheese Steak Egg Roll recipe is deceptively simple to make. These Cheesesteak Egg Rolls from Delish.com are a cheesesteak lovers dream. Cheesesteak Egg Rolls – Tender shredded beef brisket in crispy fried egg rolls, served with a zesty queso dipping sauce. These Cheesesteak Egg Rolls are quite simply – amazing!
Cheese steak egg roll step by step
- Heat onions, peppers,mushroom salt, pepper and garlic in a bit of oil over medium/high heat .stir frequently…cook until tender.
- Add steak and brown.
- Once cooked lower heat and add cheeses cover ..let cheese melt stir occasionally…turn off heat and let stand for a while to cool.
- Once cool..follow the directions on package of egg rolls to stuff fold and roll egg rolls..
- Fry in oil until desired color of shell is achieved.(3 to 4 minutes).
This is a great recipe for football game day or movie night. Sliced steak, peppers, onions and cheese all in an egg roll wrapper fry up crisp in an air fryer. Or pull out your deep fryer if you have one. Philly Cheesesteak Egg Rolls are a favorite in our house. Cheesesteak Egg Rolls – Tender shredded beef brisket in crispy fried egg rolls, served with a zesty queso dipping sauce.