Sweet and Savory Grilled Cheese(s).
You can cook Sweet and Savory Grilled Cheese(s) using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sweet and Savory Grilled Cheese(s)
- It’s 4 slice of Multigrain bread.
- You need 2 slice of Muenster cheese.
- You need 1 slice of American cheese.
- Prepare 1 slice of Sharp aged cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/2 of Avocado.
- Prepare 4 of Chunks of pineapple.
- You need 2 tsp of Fresh pico de gallo.
- Prepare 2 pinch of Bacon bits.
- You need 2 slice of Tomato.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Apple hot pepper jelly (local market purchase).
- Prepare 3 slice of Butter or margarine.
Sweet and Savory Grilled Cheese(s) instructions
- Put large frying pan on stove on low heat, spread butter around pan as it melts..
- There are two grilled cheeses in this recipe. For the first, place one slice of muenster on the bread, then 4 thinly sliced chunks of pineapple. Follow this with the slice of American, then slices from half an avocado, plus the fresh pico de gallo (I purchased this from a local market but it is very easy to make your own!), followed by the last slice of muenster, and the other slice of bread..
- For the second grilled cheese, add the sharply aged cheddar slices (they are difficult to cut into slices so they may come out to be more like chunks), the bacon bits, tomato slices, and the apple hot pepper jelly (another local market purchase, but made from all natural ingredients). Place the second slice of bread on top..
- Use a spatula to flip and press the grilled cheese until it is golden brown and the cheese is melted. Put the grilled cheeses on a plate, cut in half, and enjoy! (You'll tell yourself you won't eat them both in one sitting, but you will.).