White Chocolate Funfetti Chex Mix.
You can cook White Chocolate Funfetti Chex Mix using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of White Chocolate Funfetti Chex Mix
- Prepare 4 cup of of Chex Cereal.
- It’s 1 box of of White Chocolate Baking Squares (6oz).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of of Vegetable Shortening.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of of Vanilla.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of of Funfetti Cake Mix.
- You need 1/4 cup of of Powder Sugar.
White Chocolate Funfetti Chex Mix instructions
- melt the chocolate squares & shortening in the microwave until smooth…
- add vanilla to the chocolate mix.
- next add the cereal to the chocolate mix & toss lightly..until cereal is evenly coated…
- add the cake mix & sugar.
- Mix until well coated..Now it's ready to eat…
- *My kids enjoy this snack cold…
- Store in a air tight container.