Fruity pebble bars. These easy to make fruity pebble bars are always a hit. My kids LOVE the Cheerio Treat bars, so next, they wanted Fruity Pebbles Bars. Fruity Pebbles Granola Bars – easy no bake granola bars made with Post Fruity Pebbles cereal.
We are a cereal family through and through. Story by Sarah Schmalbruch and editing by Kristen Griffin. Your Fruity Pebbles dessert couldn't be any easier! You can cook Fruity pebble bars using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fruity pebble bars
- You need 1/2 cup of butter (unsalted works best).
- It’s 2 cup of fruity pebbles.
- Prepare 2 cup of jumbo marshmallows.
Add sprinkles to the top and set aside to set up. I'm pretty sure they're going to love them! Fruity Pebbles Treats – A fantastic combination between rice krispie treats, cake batter and fruity pebbles cereal. I'm telling you…these fruity pebble bars are so yummy.
Fruity pebble bars step by step
- in a large sauce pan melt butter on medium high till liquid like.
- just like making regular rice treats add the marshmallows and stir till mixture is completely smooth and turn heat down to low..
- add in cereal, you may have to add in more cereal depending on wetness of the mixture..
I ate almost half the pan. Don't tell me i'm overreacting I been on that, I been watching I been peeping everything you think you doing Everybody. Fruity Pebbles is a deliciously fun and wholesome part of a complete breakfast. Fruity Pebbles are gluten-free and an excellent source of vitamin D. So you can feel good about serving a cereal that.