grilled cheese with tomato soup three options. Classic grilled cheese sandwiches with a kick. These are great with a bowl of tomato soup with a little basil added. All Reviews for Grilled Cheese with Tomato, Peppers and Basil.
Crisp, golden bread; melted cheese; and a velvety tomato-basil The cream-free soup gets its richness from a butter-and-flour roux. Serve it with basil leaves, freshly ground pepper, and a swirl of olive oil. Homemade soups do take some time to simmer over the stove, but the results are well worth it. You can have grilled cheese with tomato soup three options using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of grilled cheese with tomato soup three options
- It’s of soup.
- You need 1 can of fifteen ounce of tomato condensed soup.
- It’s 1 can of of water or milk same can the soup came in.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cooked jasmine rice optional this is my choice.
- Prepare 2 cup of shredded colby jack cheese you could easily cut this by half but I love cheese.
- It’s 2 slice of Havarti cheese.
- It’s 2 slice of sharp cheddar cheese per sandwich.
- Prepare 4 slice of garlic Texas toast.
- It’s 5 of pats of butter.
Just like Mom used to make, only better, because the soup doesn't come out of a can, which means you can control the sodium. recipes. Chef Roberto shows how to make the perfect grilled cheese and tomato soup for grownups – and it just happens to be vegan! Subscribe to Hungry for more of. Grilled cheese and tomato soup: Name a better duo.
grilled cheese with tomato soup three options step by step
- Add soup to pot 2 options here add water.
- Or add a can of milk for more creamy.
- Third option leave plain or add rice.
- The sandwiches get out Texas toast or any bread you like.
- Lay first cheese slice.
- Alternate to next type.
- Keep alternating.
- Add shredded cheese and bread.
- Melt butter reduce heat put sandwiches in pan and cover don't burn the toast butter burns quickly.
- Toast the bread.
- Turn toast more remove and use sandwich to dip into soup hope you enjoy.
- Tip if you have leftover Chinese takeout white rice you can use here.
Give tomato soup an Italian flair by pairing it with this white pizza grilled cheese. Fried, buttery bread sandwiches mozzarella, Parmesan and ricotta cheeses plus spices for the ultimate white grilled cheese sandwich. Cut grilled cheese sandwiches in half and stack three halves per serving next to soup. Easy roasted tomato soup served with a simple, extra-cheesy grilled cheese sandwich is comfort food personified. It's your childhood favorite all grown up.