cheerio treats. We cut them up and brought them. Allow the treats to cool to room temperature. Once the treats are completely cooled, melt the chocolate chips in the microwave or in a double-boiler.
If you enjoyed the Quick and Easy Fruity Pebble Bars ,you will love these Cheerio Treats! Explore our range of delicious recipes, from gluten free snacks to nutritious cereal bars and muffins. Perfect, easy recipes for cooking with the family. You can have cheerio treats using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of cheerio treats
- You need 1 cup of peanutbutter.
- You need 3 cup of cheerios.
- Prepare 6 oz of m& m's or chocolate chips.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of karo syrup.
- It’s 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
My kids just loooooove cheerio treats! There's just something about those crunchy little O's that These yummy, healthy cheerio treats take just minutes to put together and are made using just three. When my boys were younger they had gone over to her house to play and while they were there she made the Cheerio Treats for a snack. Cheerio Treats recipe: Peanut butter, Cheerios and candies put a tooth-tingling spin in marshmallow-cereal bars.
cheerio treats instructions
- mix first 5 ingredients..
- bring karo syrup and brown sugar to boil add to first mix..
- leave out chocolate chips on first mix save them to sprinkle on top let set n cool for about hour this makes a 9×13 pan.
Whether I take them to picnics or bake sales, I'm always asked for the recipe. My mom used to make this instead of rice crispy treats. Honestly I like these way more than the rice crispy version. We do our best to have things be correct but it always helps to have all the Eagle eyes on everything. First of all: why does cheerio treat html elements differently depending on how you call them?