Grilled Cheese Club Sandwich.
You can cook Grilled Cheese Club Sandwich using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled Cheese Club Sandwich
- Prepare 12 slice of your favorite bread, I used bakery cheese bread.
- Prepare 16 oz of cheese, I used pepper jack and cheddar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 16 of thin slices of bacon, cooked crisp.
- You need 4 slice of of a large round ripe tomato.
- It’s 8 of leafs of lettece.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper and salt to taste.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter, more if needed for cooking.
Grilled Cheese Club Sandwich step by step
- Each sandwich will have 3 slices of bread..
- To make 1 sandwich place 4 ounces of cheese on one slice of bread, top with second slice of bread. This is your grilled cheese, cook this part of the sandwhich in a buttered skillet turning once until golden and cheese melts. Meanwhile toast third slice of bread lightly in the tosster.Remove grilled cheese from pan, Spread mayonnaise on one side of toast and top of grilled cheese. On grilled cheese top add 4 slices bacon, 1tomato slice salt and pepper and then lettece, top with toast mayonnaise side on lettece. Press lightly and cut in half, and serve..
- Make all four sanwiches the same way, serve while grilled cheese is still hot..