Instant Pot Lobster Tails with Butter Sauce.
You can cook Instant Pot Lobster Tails with Butter Sauce using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Lobster Tails with Butter Sauce
- Prepare of Frozen lobster tails.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of old bay seasoning.
- Prepare 1 cup of butter.
- You need 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tsp of cilantro.
Instant Pot Lobster Tails with Butter Sauce instructions
- Cut line down inside of each shell.
- Add water and seasoning to instant pot.
- Place lobsters shell side down on wire rack.
- Cook sealed for 4 minutes.
- Add 1 tbsp butter to pan, cook until it starts to turn brown..
- Add remaining butter and garlic. Once it melts add remaining ingredients. Mix and set aside..
- Use quick release for pressure..
- Serve immediately with butter sauce..