Ranch Corn Flake Chicken.
You can cook Ranch Corn Flake Chicken using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ranch Corn Flake Chicken
- It’s 1 cup of Fat Free or Low Fat Ranch Dressing.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 3 tbsp of All Purpose Seasoning or Mrs. Dash Garlic flavored.
- You need 4 medium of Chicken Breast Sliced in Half..
- You need 1 of Cooking Brush.
- You need 4 cup of Corn Flakes Crushed.
- It’s 1 large of zip lock bag to crush Corn Flakes.
- It’s 1 tsp of Kosher Salt.
Ranch Corn Flake Chicken step by step
- Preheat to 350.
- In long deep dish or tupperware put Ranch Dressing, Garlic Powder, All Purpose Seasoning and Salt.
- Mix together dressing and seasonings with cooking brush..
- In a deep long Dish or tupperware put crushed Corn Flakes.
- Wash Chicken well after slicing them in half and dry chicken with paper towel..
- Brush on Ranch Dressing Mix on one side of Chicken and place on corn flakes and press down. brush Dressing on the other side while chicken is in the flakes and turn over and press down with fork. make sure both sides are covered in flakes completely.
- Place completed chicken in a greased pan big enough for 8 slices of chicken..
- once done put pan in preheated oven for 1 hour uncovered.
- serve with just about anything, Veggies, Rice, Mash Potatoes etc..