Grilled Cheese Sandwich.
You can cook Grilled Cheese Sandwich using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- You need of Caramelized Onions.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Canola Oil.
- Prepare 2 of Onions.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Black Pepper.
- It’s of Other Ingredients.
- You need 1/2 lb of Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of Jalapeño Monterrey Jack Cheese.
- It’s 1 of Tomato.
- It’s 8 slice of White Bread.
- You need 4 tbsp of Butter.
Grilled Cheese Sandwich step by step
- For the Caramelized Onions, slice both onions and reserve..
- Add the tablespoon of Canola Oil to a pan under medium-low heat and wait until it's hot..
- Add you onions and make sure to keep moving them to avoid burning them..
- When your onions start to reduce add salt and pepper. Keep cooking until your onions have a nice light brown color and reserve..
- Slice your tomato and reserve..
- Grate the Cheddar and Monterrey Jack cheeses, mix and reserve them..
- Heat a big anti-adherent pan under medium-low heat and add one tablespoon of butter and wait until it melts..
- Take two large white bread slices and throw them into the pan, add a fistful of cheese on one of them. Add about a tablespoon of onion and a slice of tomato over the cheese. Take the other slice of bread and cover the half with the ingredients. Make sure that the heat is still on medium-low..
- Add a little bit of cheese on the top of your sandwich, wait for about a minute and a half. Flip your sandwich, it should be crispy on the top side. Add a little more cheese to the crispy side and wait another minute and a half. Flip it again so you can have that awesome crispy cheese cover on the other half of your sandwich. Wait for about 30 seconds and serve..
- Repeat for the other three sandwiches. Enjoy!.