kellogg's Apple, banana, raison muffins. A delicious blend of sweet raisins, crisp bran flakes and real banana slices that provides a good source of fiber and potassium. Mash the banana in large bowl. During a camping trip, a father walks out of the RV wearing an "aggressive yellow" coat.
Oil muffin tins lightly, or use paper cups, place batter in tins. Mix egg and milk in a bowl, and add raisin bran. Meanwhile, in a seperate bowl, mix together flour, baking soda, cinnamonn melted butter, apple, banana and honey. You can have kellogg's Apple, banana, raison muffins using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of kellogg's Apple, banana, raison muffins
- Prepare of i got this recipe from the kellogg's cookbook.
- It’s 100 grams of kellogg's corn flakes.
- You need 100 ml of milk.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1 of banana.
- Prepare 1 of chopped apple.
- Prepare 50 grams of raisons.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 pinch of cinnamon.
- You need 1 pinch of nutmeg.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of yeast.
Beat together the eggs, sesame oil and milk in a bowl. Blend first five ingredients; set. pared and diced apples, mashed bananas and raisins. I came up with this recipe based on what my grandmother used to bake. I have to say these are absolutely, positively yummy!
kellogg's Apple, banana, raison muffins step by step
- soak corn flakes in milk and set aside.
- beat The egg And flour together.
- then add the banana, Apple, raisons, and yeast..
- add in the nutmeg, salt, cinnamon, and baking soda..
- add the corn flakes and mix gently..
- drop batter into muffin paper muffin cups or a muffin pan sprayed with non stick cooking spray..
- bake in preheated oven at 180°F C. for 20 minutes.
Deliciously moist, these muffins are actually good for you! Using a high fiber, raisin bran cereal as the base. you can eat just one and reach. Straight from the Kellogg's website: Honey Raisin Bran Muffins. In large mixing bowl, combine KELLOGG'S Raisin Bran cereal, milk and honey. Banana Raisin Muffins Recipes on Yummly