Inside Out Grilled Cheese.
You can cook Inside Out Grilled Cheese using 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Inside Out Grilled Cheese
- It’s of Utensils.
- It’s 1 of Non-stick frying pan.
- It’s 1 of Spatula.
- Prepare 1 of Plate.
- It’s of Ingredients.
- You need 1 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 2 slice of bread.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Grated cheese.
Inside Out Grilled Cheese step by step
- Prepare ingredients.
- Set stove to medium-low heat.
- Spread butter in frying pan.
- Place both bread slices in pan side by side.
- Sprinkle cheese on one slice of bread.
- Flip other bread slice on top of the cheesed slice.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of sandwich.
- Lightly press down with spatula.
- Flip over sandwich quickly and carefully.
- Sprinkle more cheese and press down.
- Flip sandwich again.
- Wait 30s-1min to melt.
- Transfer to plate and enjoy :).