Italian Cheese Steak Sandwiches.
You can have Italian Cheese Steak Sandwiches using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Italian Cheese Steak Sandwiches
- You need 4 of boneless sirloin steaks, (6 oz. ea.).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 jar of (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Chunky Pasta Sauce.
- You need 1/8 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese, (about 4 oz.).
Italian Cheese Steak Sandwiches instructions
- Season steaks, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper..
- In large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat and brown steaks, turning occasionally, 4 minutes or until steaks are almost done. Remove steaks and set aside..
- In same skillet, stir in Pasta Sauce and red pepper flakes. Cook, stirring frequently, 2 minutes. Return steaks to skillet; top steaks with cheese. Cook covered over medium heat 2 minutes or until cheese is melted. To serve, arrange steaks on platter. Pour sauce around steaks and garnish, if desired, with chopped fresh parsley..
- Prep time: 5 min Cook time: 10 min.