Nessa's Meat Loaf.
You can have Nessa's Meat Loaf using 23 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Nessa's Meat Loaf
- It’s 2 lb of Ground Beef/Chuck.
- Prepare 6 slice of White Bread.
- It’s 1 cup of Milk.
- You need 3 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 large of Yellow Onion, chopped.
- You need 1 large of Green Bell pepper, chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of Panko Bread Crumbs.
- It’s 3 clove of Garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 cup of Parmesan cheese, grated.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Season Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of Thyme, dried.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Parsley, minced.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 12 slice of Bacon, thinly sliced.
- It’s of Sauce.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Ketchup.
- You need 1/4 cup of Brown Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Yellow Mustard.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin, ground.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Honey.
Nessa's Meat Loaf instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Pour milk over the bread slices. Allow it to soak in for several minutes..
- Heat oil in a medium skillet. Add onion, green bell pepper and garlic, saute until softened, about 5-8 minutes; set aside to cool..
- Place the ground beef, milk-soaked bread, Parmesan, seasoned salt, salt, black pepper, and parsley in a large mixing bowl. Pour in beaten eggs..
- With clean hands, mix the ingredients until well combined then place on a Sheet pan with cookie sheet on top to catch the grease below..
- Lay bacon slices over the top, tucking it underneath the meatloaf..
- Make the sauce: Add everything into mixing bowl. Stir together. Pour 1/3 of the mixture over the top. Spread with a spoon..
- Bake for 1 hour, then pour the rest of the sauce over the top. Bake for another 1 hour. Slice and serve with remaining sauce..
- Bon Appétit :).