Shawarma salad. Chicken shawarma salad is an incredibly flavorful, fresh, and elegant weeknight dinner. The most amazing Salad you will ever try. Make Chicken Shawarma Salad with this recipe and you will not be able to resist making it again.
Shawarma is an easy and delicious way to up your salad protein game at lunch while sticking to your AIP Ditch the pita for some greens to enjoy some AIP chicken shawarma that is sure to keep you. Get this Keto chicken shawarma salad here. Includes beautiful photos and printable step-by-step instructions. You can have Shawarma salad using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shawarma salad
- It’s 300 gms of ground beef.
- It’s 2 piece of pita bread.
- You need 1 of medium tomato.
- It’s 1 of medium cucumber.
- You need 1 of small onion.
- Prepare 1 of chinese cabbage.
- It’s of For the sauce:.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cooked peanuts.
- It’s 250 ml of olive oil.
- It’s 5 of eggs.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
Be the first to review this recipe. Ancient worlds have a reason to roast their meat vertically, that's what a shawarma is. this recipe will bring history to present day and prove. A middle-eastern style of roasting meat, Shawarma is a blend of spices rubbed into meat (i.e. lamb, chicken, beef) and grilled on a vertical skewer for a period of time. Salad – Add the chickpeas to the cooking juices in the skillet, season with salt Chicken Gyro Salad with Tzatziki Sauce – Chicken gyros transformed into a healthy salad with an easy homemade tzatziki.
Shawarma salad instructions
- Cut pita bread into small pieces and mix with shredded cabbage, top with slices tomato, cucumber and onions.
- Saute ground beef until brown and season with salt and pepper.
- For the sauce, put all ingredients in the blender, mix until smooth and creamy. Season with salt and pepper..
Chicken shawarma is traditionally made into a wrap, but this recipe works fab in a salad for a recipe that's both tasty and super simple to make. Try this shawarma recipe: turn your salad into a full meal but including chunks of chicken shawarma into it. Dress up your salad with a tasty garlic sauce. Other than in a chicken shawarma salad, it goes great in a number of other dishes too I absolutely LOVE everything about this salad! The fresh tabbouleh, the spices on the shawarma and that garlic.