Gramma'd-up Grilled Cheese.
You can have Gramma'd-up Grilled Cheese using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Gramma'd-up Grilled Cheese
- Prepare 2 slice of of bread of your choice.
- It’s 1 of spreadable butter/margarine.
- It’s 2 slice of of American cheese.
- It’s 1 of squirt of yellow mustard.
- You need 1 of non-stick spray.
- You need 3 dash of of dried oregano.
Gramma'd-up Grilled Cheese instructions
- heat skillet on med-high.
- spread butter/margarine on one side of each slice of bread, as you would with toast.
- spray hot skillet with non-stick cooking spray.
- place each slice of bread on skillet, butter/margarine side down.
- top each slice of bread with one slice of cheese.
- squirt mustard on one slice and dashes of oregano on the other.
- with spatula, pick up one slice and place it on the other, creating a sandwich.
- continue to cook until outside is golden brown and cheese is melted, flipping occasionally to cook each side evenly.