Crockpot Chicken Ratatouille. Hello Vegetarians.here's a crock pot recipe for you. I love ratatouille because it's so versatile and can be used to make a killer pizza, great on pasta or as part of a casserole with chicken and cheese, or. It's easy to make a delicious Ratatouille with a crockpot – combine the delicious summer flavors of zucchini, summer squash, eggplant and tomatoes added.
Grilled Chicken Ratatouille. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Crockpot Ratatouille Crockpot Ratatouille Crockpot Ratatouille. Try this unique, scrumptious dish made with eggplant, zucchini and sweet bell peppers. You can have Crockpot Chicken Ratatouille using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Chicken Ratatouille
- You need 1 of large pack chicken thighs (or you can use boneless chicken).
- Prepare 1 can of Crushed Tomatoes (28 oz).
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Oregano.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of dry basil leaves.
- You need 1 can of Chick Peas (garbanzos,undrained).
- It’s 1 of large eggplant, cut into cubes.
- You need 3 of zucchini, cut into coins.
- Prepare 1 of onion, sliced.
- You need 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of parsley Flakes.
- You need of Fresh garlic, minced (5-6).
- Prepare of Salt.
These recipes for chicken entrees and casseroles cooked in the crockpot are among the best you can get. Full nutritional breakdown of the calories in Crockpot Ratatouille based on the calories and nutrition in each ingredient, including Olive Oil, Parmesan Cheese Calories per serving of Crockpot Ratatouille. Variations of this Italian Crockpot Chicken and Potatoes Tips for making this Crockpot Chicken and Potatoes: Choose chicken breasts or boneless, skinless chicken thighs — either will work well. Crockpot Chicken Fajitas.it really doesn't get much easier than this!
Crockpot Chicken Ratatouille instructions
- Peel and cut eggplant into cubes, then place into a colander with a bowl underneath to catch drippings and generously apply salt to your cubed eggplant, let sit out with the salt for about 30 min.(this will extract the xtra moisture that’s in the eggplant)……
- Rinse chicken and pat dry, season with some black pepper and place on a baking pan, set oven to broil and broil chicken until slightly browned, then place into crock pot (use this step only if your using bone – in chicken thighs, skin on), I took out the skin on my chicken thighs,otherwise cut chicken and place into crockpot……..
- Cut up your zucchini, onion, green pepper, and mince your garlic, rinse off the salt from your eggplant and drain well, and place all veggies into crockpot, including can of undrained chick peas……
- Pour the tomatoes over the chicken and veggies in crockpot, then sprinkle your remaining ingredients over all…..
- Stir gently, cover and cook on low for 8 hours……
- Eat and enjoy with white rice or by itself 🍛!!!! 😋.
Because here's an Instant Pot Chicken Ratatouille recipe that you can easily customize with Ratatouille is pronounced as ra-tuh-too-ee. It's a French recipe originating in Nice and is often. This Crockpot Chicken Taco Chili recipe is fantastic! I use ground chicken or turkey and brown it up firstn then add to crockpot. I find it easier than shredding the chicken, So delicious I don't.