Philly Cheese Steak.
You can have Philly Cheese Steak using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Philly Cheese Steak
- Prepare 1 lb of finely sliced or shaved rib eye steak.
- You need 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground course pepper.
- It’s 1 of provolone cheese.
- It’s 3 of tabs melted butter.
Philly Cheese Steak step by step
- heat butter on flat cook top grill if you have one.if not a large skillet. Add meat, salt,pepper and a little bit more butter if needed. cook as desired I usually cook about 4minutes high heat. right before its done top with cheese turn off heat cover with a lid and your ready to go.
- I grill onions and mushrooms on side and make a garlic mayo for hoagie.garlic mayo:1 cup mayo, 2 cloves of garlic finely minced, salt, pepper, oregano, parsley flakes.