Summer Heat Taco shrimp salad board.
You can cook Summer Heat Taco shrimp salad board using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Summer Heat Taco shrimp salad board
- Prepare of Salad Board.
- Prepare 9 of shrimp, defrosted.
- It’s 1 packet of taco seasoning.
- It’s 2 handfuls of spinach, roughly chopped.
- You need 1 handful of cherry tomatoes, halved.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vegetable oil for frying.
- Prepare of Salsa.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mango, juices reserved.
- You need 1/4 cup of pineapple, juices reserved.
- You need 1 handful of cilantro, finely chopped (reserve 1 tsp for sprinkling over finished dish).
- You need 1/2 of jalapeño fined minced.
- You need 1 of shallot, finely minced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fish sauce.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Yogurt dressing.
- You need 3/4 cup of plain yogurt.
- You need 1/2 of jalapeño.
- It’s of Juice from mango and pineapple.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
Summer Heat Taco shrimp salad board step by step
- Make the salsa first; You can use fresh or canned fruit. Optional: fry/grill some of the pineapple for a deeper flavour. Combine ingredients and let sit in the fridge for at least 30 mins..
- Make the dressing: drain salsa, reserving juices. Combine ingredients..
- Assemble the board: smear yogurt dressing on board, top with chopped spinach and tomatoes and half the salsa..
- Pat shrimp dry and cover with seasoning. Heat oil in nonstick pan; Fry on high heat for 1-2 mins per side. Set on paper towel..
- Add shrimp to board, top with remaining salsa and some cilantro if desired. Enjoy!.