Kelsey's deluxe Philly cheese steaks. Game-Changers, Craftsmen, and Devotees of the Cheesesteak. Put the grilled meat, cheese, onions and peppers on the hero bun and serve. This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional.
Lay on foil lined cookie sheet (keep top bun to the side so that it broils also) Broil just until cheese melts, remove from broiler, cover with top half of bun. Philly Cheese Steaks with Homemade Provolone Cheese Sauce. The BEST Homemade Mac and Cheese of your LIFE. You can cook Kelsey's deluxe Philly cheese steaks using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kelsey's deluxe Philly cheese steaks
- Prepare 2 medium of steaks.
- Prepare 1 can of coke (cola).
- It’s 3 tbsp of worschershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped jalapeno.
- You need 2 clove of chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 of onions.
- Prepare 2 cup of mushroom.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 dash of sugar.
- Prepare 4 slice of provolone.
- You need 1 cup of mozzarella.
- You need 1 loaf of french breaf.
Outrageously cheesy, ultra creamy, and topped with a crunchy Panko-Parmesan topping. This Philly Cheesesteak Recipe is a classic combination of thinly sliced steak and melted cheese in a soft and crusty roll. Philly steak sandwiches are easy to make at home and rival the best philly cheesesteaks in Philadelphia! Brush steak slices with oil and season with salt and pepper.
Kelsey's deluxe Philly cheese steaks step by step
- chop your favorite steaks into thin strips.
- marinade for about an hour in your favorite marinade. I used a half a can of coke and worschershire sauce. the coke works as a Tenderizer..
- pre heat your pan on medium heat. drain out your marinade and cook meat. season with onion powder and your favorite steak seasoning. cook till slightly pink in the center. place off to the side..
- meanwhile chop some onion, jalepeno peppers, garlic cloves and mushrooms.
- preheat another small pan with olive oil and add your onions with some butter and sugar. once they are caramelized add in your jalepenos,garlic, and mushrooms. cover and let's simmer.
- once your veggies are soft and smelling good drain out the extra juices.
- take your French bread loaf and cut it into two equal halves and pull out the bread from the inside of the bottom half so it's hallowed out for the good stuff.
- put your meat first followed by the veggie mixture and then top with thinly sliced provolone and shredded mozzarella cheese.
- place the top half of the loaf back on top and place in a 350° oven until the cheese is melted and the loaf is crispy.
- take out and cut into servings. enjoy!.
Two iconic Philadelphia restaurants — Pat's King of Steaks and Geno's Steaks — vie for the Once cheese is melted, use a spatula to scoop the meat, onion, and cheese mixture onto the center of the bread. A Original Philly Cheese Steak is one of the tastiest sandwiches in the world. It makes the best original Philly cheese steak sandwiches and there is no way you can cut the meat thin enough at home. If you plan to make this sandwich often I would suggest buying one of the small flat top home. Philly Cheese Steak is tucked in the corner of a strip mall off of St.