Salted Watermelon Fruit Salad. Find dozens of refreshing watermelon salads at Allrecipes, including tomato watermelon salad, cucumber watermelon salad, watermelon feta salad, and more. A nice summery fruit salad that will have you reminiscing of time spent on the beach. Salt improves the taste and makes fruit taste even sweeter.
A great fruit salad with a bit of a boozy twist. Best served the same day as preparation. This watermelon feta salad is a great one to play with. You can cook Salted Watermelon Fruit Salad using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salted Watermelon Fruit Salad
- Prepare 8 of fresh strawberries quartered divided.
- Prepare 1 of fresh golden kiwi divided.
- It’s 1/2 cup of fresh pineapple divided.
- It’s 2 cups of fresh watermelon divided.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of sugar divided.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
Here are some of my favorite ways to change it up: Don't like spice? Skip the chile, and this watermelon Make this salad a full meal by serving it on a bed of arugula with some quinoa mixed in. Or change up the fruit and substitute strawberries for the. Assemble the salad: In a large serving bowl, combine the watermelon, mango, watermelon rind and kiwi.
Salted Watermelon Fruit Salad instructions
- Wash, peel, stem, and slice the fruits.the strawberries should be lengthwise. Put the strawberries, kiwi, and pineapple into 2 bowls and add sugar..
- Lightly salt the watermelon pieces and add them on top of both bowls. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
Season with the Aleppo-sumac salt, agave and lime juice, tossing. This watermelon feta salad recipe is a fast, fresh, and pretty summer salad that's really simple to throw together for easy entertaining. My DBF(the truck driver) came home with extra watermelons from his delivery so I had to do somthing with them. This is very tasty, colorful and refreshing on a warm day. Combine the juices, water and sugar together.