Chicken and Veg Javanese Curry.
You can have Chicken and Veg Javanese Curry using 25 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken and Veg Javanese Curry
- It’s 1/2 kg of chicken breast (diced).
- Prepare 2 of carrots (sliced).
- Prepare 100 gr of green peas.
- You need 2 of lemongrass.
- It’s 4 of kaffir lime leaves.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 200 ml of water.
- Prepare 300 ml of coconut milk.
- You need 2 of cardamom.
- You need 1 of star anise.
- You need 1 of cinnamon stick.
- You need 1 tsp of curry powder.
- It’s 3 tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need of Grounded spices:.
- It’s 1/2 of red onion.
- You need 5 of garlic cloves.
- You need 5 of red long chili.
- Prepare 2 cm of ginger.
- You need 3 cm of turmeric.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin.
- It’s 1 tsp of coriander seeds.
- It’s 3 of candle nuts.
Chicken and Veg Javanese Curry instructions
- Ground all the grounded spices using a blender..
- Preheat a pot with cooking oil, add grounded spices, stir until well cooked, add lemongrass, kaffir lime leaves, cinnamon stick, bay leaves, star anise, curry powder, salt, sugar, pepper, and cardamom, mix them well..
- Add a water, chicken breast diced, wait until the chicken cooked well..
- Add sliced carrots and green peas, wait until all the vegetables cooked. Stir occasionally..
- Ready to serve with rice or the side..