Grilled Cheese & Tomato W/ Chipotle Mayo FC.
You can cook Grilled Cheese & Tomato W/ Chipotle Mayo FC using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled Cheese & Tomato W/ Chipotle Mayo FC
- You need 12 slice of thick texas style white bread.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of unsalted butter,softened.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chipotle mayo (premade jarred kind or make ur own).
- Prepare 6 oz of shredded cheddar (1.5cups).
- It’s 6 oz of gouda cheese, shredded.
- Prepare 1 large of tomato, sliced into 6 slices.
Grilled Cheese & Tomato W/ Chipotle Mayo FC instructions
- got this out of family circle magazine.. I'm just preserving the recipe here and cutting down the amount of magazines I have. I have not made this yet but saving here for future use. pictures are a snapshot I took from magazine to remind me what it looks like….
- place bread slices out on a large work area. spread 1tsp. butter on one side of each slice. flip bread over so buttered side is down. place 1 tsp. chipolte mayo on each slice of bread..
- divide cheddar among six of the slices. then place 1 tomato slice on top of cheddar..
- top each tomato evenly with gouda cheese. sanddwich with remaining slices of bread mayo towards the cheese.. so butter is on outside..
- heat a large skillet over medium-low heat. once heated add 2 sandwiches to the skillet( so u have room) cover and cook 2-3 minutes per side. pressing down with a spatula to compress sandwiches slightly before flipping..
- repeat with remaining sandwiches..
- serve hot!.
- nutritional info according to family circle: serves 6: per serving: 534calories; 29g. Fat; 16g. sat.fat; 20g. protein; 48g. carbs; 2g. fiber; 1,050mg. sodium; 84mg. cholesterol.