Chicken Cacciatore w/ Pasta.
You can cook Chicken Cacciatore w/ Pasta using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Cacciatore w/ Pasta
- It’s 2 of large boneless chicken breasts (or your fave type of chicken).
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of diced green bell pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of diced red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of diced onion.
- Prepare 1/2 (14 oz) of can crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of basil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 1/4 box of Ronzoni rotelle pasta (or your fave pasta).
Chicken Cacciatore w/ Pasta instructions
- Add 1 tbsp olive oil to pan and heat on stove. Salt and pepper chicken then brown in pan on Med High, a few minutes on both sides..
- While chicken browns, set Instant Pot to Sauté setting. Add 1 tbsp olive oil, peppers and onions to pot. Sauté until soft and brown..
- Add chicken to Instant Pot. Pour over the 1/2 can of tomatoes. Add oregano and bay leaf. Stir well..
- Close and lock the lid. Cancel the Sauté setting. Cook for 25 minutes on high pressure..
- While chicken cooks, boil water for pasta. Add salt and cook until soft. Add butter and basil to noodles when ready..
- Once pressure cooking is complete, let sit 5-10 minutes, then Quick Release. Add basil to pot. Serve chicken and sauce atop noodles. Delish!.