Philly Cheese Steak Breakfast Bowl.
You can have Philly Cheese Steak Breakfast Bowl using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Philly Cheese Steak Breakfast Bowl
- You need of ingredients.
- It’s 1 each of sweet onion.
- You need 1 lb of philly steak.
- You need 4 of red potatoes.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 2 slice of cheese (any variety).
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 2 cup of cooking oil.
Philly Cheese Steak Breakfast Bowl step by step
- Pour 2 cups of cooking oil in skillet.
- Dice the potatoes and brown them until done.
- Remove potatoes and set off to the side.
- Sautee the sweet onions until caramelized.
- Add steak… scramble until done….
- Add eggs… fold in cheese… scramble until done.
- Place potatoes in bottom of a bowl.
- Then add eggs and cheese…. And then add the steak and onions on top.
- Season to taste… then serve…..