Brown Butter Bourbon Rice Crispy Treats.
You can cook Brown Butter Bourbon Rice Crispy Treats using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brown Butter Bourbon Rice Crispy Treats
- It’s 6 tbs of butter.
- Prepare 2 tbs of bourdon.
- Prepare 10 oz of miniature mash mallows.
- You need 6 cups of crispy rice cereal.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare Pinch of salt to dust top.
Brown Butter Bourbon Rice Crispy Treats step by step
- Melt butter in a sauce pan over medium heat,until golden brown and has a nutty aroma,about 5 minutes.add marshmallows to browned butter,reduce heat to medium-low,and cook, stirring occasionally until marshmallows are melted, 3-4 minutes.
- Stir bourbon and 1 teaspoon sea salt into marshmallow mixture and remove sauce pan from heat add rice cereal to marshmallow mixture and mix until cereal is evenly coated with marshmallow mixture transfer to a 9×13 inch baking pan.
- Place a sheet of parchment paper over rice cereal mixture and press into dish remove parchment paper and sprinkle flakes of sea salt over the top cool treats to room temperature at least 30 minutes.