philly cheese steak on 5 cheese Texas toast. Putting a Texas twist on the classic Philly Cheese steak hoagie! Our beef burger topped with a portion of our Philly Steak, grilled onion and provolone. Chargrilled beef frank, award winning chill with onion and fries.
Game-Changers, Craftsmen, and Devotees of the Cheesesteak. View the menu for Philly Cheese Steak Factory and restaurants in Midlothian, TX. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. You can have philly cheese steak on 5 cheese Texas toast using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of philly cheese steak on 5 cheese Texas toast
- It’s of toppings.
- You need 1 of green bell pepper.
- You need of steak.
- It’s 1 1/2 of yellow bell pepper.
- It’s 1 packages of provolone cheese.
- It’s 1 box of velvette white cheese.
- You need 1 1/2 of onion.
Write a Review for Philly Cheese Steak Factory. Select a Rating Select a Rating! This recipe is an easy way to make Philly cheesesteaks filled with thinly sliced rib-eye steak, onions, peppers, and plenty of melted cheese on a hoagie roll. The vegetables are piled up right on the steak, slices of provolone are melted on top, and the whole mess is served in a toasted hoagie roll.
philly cheese steak on 5 cheese Texas toast step by step
- Preston oven 350.
- slice boneless steak into strips (whatever you order).
- heat skillet until real hot.
- add meat cook till brown (I seasoned with salt and pepper).
- take meat out set aside saute bell peppers and onion until tender.
- add meat mix veggies and meat.
- arrange Texas toast on cookie sheet,add meat and veggies,add cheeses put into oven until provolone melts the way you like and serve.
Divide steak and veggies over buns, add another slice of divided cheese. Lay on foil lined cookie sheet (keep top bun to the side so that it broils also) Broil just until cheese melts, remove from broiler, cover with top half of bun. Learn how to make Philly cheese steaks & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe. Our version features tender onions, lean flank steak, Worcestershire sauce, reduced-calorie buns, and reduced-fat cheese. It all comes together in one skillet as well; simply sauté the onions first, then use.