Chex Muddy Buddies.
You can have Chex Muddy Buddies using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chex Muddy Buddies
- Prepare 9 cups of corn Chex, rice Chex, wheat Chex, or chocolate chex.
- It’s 1 cup of semisweet chocolate chips.
- It’s 1/2 cup of peanut butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of powdered sugar.
Chex Muddy Buddies instructions
- Measure cereal, set aside.
- In 1 qt microwaveable, microwave chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter uncovered on high 1 minute. Stir. Microwave about 30 seconds longer or until mixture can be stirred smooth. Stir in vanilla. Pour mixture over cereal, stirring until evenly coated..
- Poor mixture over cereal, stirring until evenly coated..
- Pour into 2 gallon resealable food storage plastic bag.
- Add powdered sugar. Seal bag.
- Shake until well coated..
- Spread on waxed paper to cool. Store in airtight container in refrigerator..