Chicken “Bunny Madeira”.
You can cook Chicken “Bunny Madeira” using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken “Bunny Madeira”
- You need 1 pack of chicken breast cut in half.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chicken powder flavoring.
- You need 1 pack of white mushrooms diced.
- Prepare 2 sprigs of rosemary chopped.
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of cream cheese (or low fat).
- You need Splash of red wine (Pinot noir).
- It’s 3/4 cup of water.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper the chicken.
Chicken “Bunny Madeira” step by step
- Brown the salt and peppered chicken on a skillet with olive oil. Set aside.
- Reduce browning in pad with wine. Add mushrooms, chicken powder, and rosemary til the mushrooms release their water.
- Cut cream cheese up and place in pan. Add water and let it all melt. Continue to stir..
- Serve over warm chicken!.