OMGoodness Grilled Cheese.
You can cook OMGoodness Grilled Cheese using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of OMGoodness Grilled Cheese
- You need 1 loaf of of Texas Toast bread (makes the best grilled cheese!).
- It’s 1 packages of cream cheese.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of Colby Jack cheese (I a little more, this is your decision).
- Prepare 1 of heaping tablespoon REAL mayo..
- You need 1/2 cup of diced vidalia onion.
- Prepare 4 oz of can of diced green chilis.
- You need 1 of butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried dill weed.
OMGoodness Grilled Cheese step by step
- Let cream cheese soften in mixing bowl..
- After softened, mix all other ingredients, EXCEPT the bread..
- Spread the cheese mixture on the bread, on the otherside spread the butter..
- Put both pieces of bread together (cheese in the middle) grill until toasted brown, and cheese is oooowie gooowie in the center..
- I had heat on medium-low.