4 cheese grilled cheese. This time we challenged chefs of three different levels – an amateur, a home cook and a professional – to make their versions of grilled cheese. Indulge with a gourmet grilled cheese with three melty cheeses inside big sourdough slices that are coated with garlic butter and encrusted with parmesan cheese. Made with American, Swiss, cheddar, and provolone cheese, tomato, shaved cucumber, and bacon, then put in the panini press.
A grilled cheese sandwich can be simple, using just bread, butter, and one cheese. Or, it can be a bit fancier—think blue cheese with apples and smoked. These are either grilled or toasted. You can cook 4 cheese grilled cheese using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 4 cheese grilled cheese
- You need 1 of For the 2 slices of Texas toast white bread.
- You need 1 small of roma tomato.
- Prepare 1 of butter.
- It’s 1 of garlic powder.
- You need 1 of Italian blend herbs.
- It’s 1 slice of cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 slice of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 slice of pepper jack cheese:.
- Prepare 1 slice of chipotle gouda cheese.
There are so many varieties of cheese sandwiches made across the world with varying ingredients. The bread I use for grilled cheeses depends on one thing: what I have in my pantry. Sure, there are some people that say you need to use fancy, crusty bread to make a good grilled cheese, but those people need to chill out. When I'm cooking for my family, I use pretty much any and all breads for this.
4 cheese grilled cheese instructions
- in small frying pan on medium heat. butter one side of each bread and sprinkle with itallian herb and garlic powder. put butter side down on pan. add 2slices of cheese, sliced tomatoes and remaining 2 slices of cheese. follow first step with remaining slice of bread and add butter side up. grill on low to medium and cover to allow cheese to melt. flip when its to desired toast. I like mine pretty crispy but don't let it burn. enjoy!.
To anyone who says grilled cheese sandwiches aren't healthy, simply respond, "I see your claim and raise you roasted veggies!" Made with more onions and mushrooms than cheese, this sandwich is pretty darn close to a health nut's dream. It even tastes great with added greens like kale or Brussels. Try these grown-up grilled cheese recipes for a tasty twist on a kid favorite. Upgrade Your Grilled Cheese Sandwich. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Cheese Eggs Sausage Lunch Dinner Grilled Cheese Easy.