Peanut Butter Rice Krispies Treats.
You can cook Peanut Butter Rice Krispies Treats using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Rice Krispies Treats
- You need 3 tbsp of of butter.
- It’s 4 cup of of miniature marshmallows.
- Prepare 1 of Half cup of peanut butter.
- You need 6 cup of of crispy rice cereal.
Peanut Butter Rice Krispies Treats step by step
- Melt butter in large sauce pan over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until they melt. Remove from heat..
- Stir peanut butter into marshmallow mixture until smooth..
- Add cereal and quickly stir until mixture coats cereal..
- Press mixture into buttered into 9 x 13 inch pan and cool. Cut into squares..