You can have Lasagna Pasta using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lasagna Pasta
- You need 1 lb. of Ground Beef.
- It’s 1 lb. of Bulk Mild Sausage.
- You need 1 of Yellow Onion, minced.
- Prepare 1 Can of Crushed Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp. of Onion Powder.
- It’s 1 Tbsp. of Garlic Powder.
- You need of Salt and Pepper, to tatse.
- You need 1 Jar of Marinara Sauce (any flavor).
- You need 2 Boxes of Pasta (your choice).
- It’s of Parmesan Cheese, garnish.
Lasagna Pasta instructions
- In a large skillet brown meats, onion, and seasonings til meat is no longer pink. Drain grease. Add Crushed Tomatoes and marinara sauce. Stir to mix. Set aside..
- In a large pot filled half way with water bring to a boil. Add pasta reduce heat and simmer stirring occasionally til pasta is tender. Drain water. Add meat sauce mixture. Stir til everything is combined well. Serve with Parmesan cheese and enjoy..