Bbq chicken bacon and cheese meat loaf. Bacon BBQ Chicken Loaf. featured in Indoor BBQ. The delicious flavor combination of chicken, smokey bacon, spicy peach BBQ sauce and the creamy, earthy flavor of the Cheddar cheese is Then wrap each chicken breast with a slice of bacon, stretching it to ensure wrapped tightly. If needed, secure with a toothpick.
I add cheddar cheese down middle. the best meatloaf I ever ate was cooked in electric skillet if. How to Make BBQ Bacon Meatloaf in an Instant Pot or Electric Pressure Cooker. This Instant Pot meatloaf recipe will work in any brand of electric pressure cooker, including the Instant Pot, Ninja Foodi, or Power Pressure Cooker XL. You can have Bbq chicken bacon and cheese meat loaf using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bbq chicken bacon and cheese meat loaf
- It’s 3 lb of ground chicken.
- You need 5 oz of pack of bacon bits.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need 2 (6 oz) of package garlic buttered Ritz crackers, crushed.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of rotisserie chicken seasoning from McCormick.
- Prepare 1 cup of sauteed onion and celery.
- You need 8 oz of Cubed cheddar cheese.
- You need of Open pit thick and tangy bbq sauce.
This is my favorite meatloaf recipe: Barbeque Meatloaf wrapped in bacon. The flavor is outstanding and is the best BBQ Slow Cooker Potato Soup is loaded with bacon, ham and cheese. Serve with a salad and bread as a comfort food during long, cold winter days. This smoked meatloaf recipe stuffed with bacon and cheese is so amazing!
Bbq chicken bacon and cheese meat loaf instructions
- In a large bowl mix your ground chicken, crushed crackers, egg, seasoning, bacon bits, and sauted onions and celery. Take the cubed cheddar cheese and mix one by one in the mixture. Try and not break the cheese..
- Pour the mixture in a 13×9 pan and form into a loaf. Bake at temperature 375 for an hr. Durning that hour the last 15 to 20 minutes left base your loaf with the bbq sauce. You want to base it liberally. Base with the bbq all over, even the sides of the loaf. When you serve this meat loaf cut into slices and serve with mashed potatoes and greenbeans or any vegetables or salad. Enjoy..
This easy Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf recipe will become a family favorite for sure! Meatloaf is back and better than ever, full of flavor, some hidden veggies, and wrapped with delicious thick cut. Roll spread with barbecue sauce and topped with chicken breast, melted Cheddar cheese and crisp bacon for ultimate flavor. Cover and heat until cheese melts. Leftover rotisserie chicken and crispy bacon are turned into a hot and spicy Buffalo chicken sandwich.